The conference wil be held in La Cité (Nantes Events Center) - 5, Valmy street (Nantes, France) -
Tel: +33 (0)2 51 88 20 00, located in the city center, close to the train station.
How to get there?
Nantes International Airport has connections with most European cities.
High speed train TGV from Paris is an alternative.
Located in the city centre, just a 5-minute walk from the high-speed train station (South exit) and a 20-minute shuttle ride from the airport, La Cité is served by excellent transport links:
- Tram: line 1 - « Duchesse Anne - Château des Ducs de Bretagne » tram stop, one stop from the TGV railway station (North exit).
- Airport / city centre shuttle bus: every 20 minutes, 7,50 € - « Cité Internationale des Congrès » stop (Shuttle timing).
- Busway: line 4 - « Cité Internationale des Congrès » stop.
- Bicloo self-service bikes and Marguerite self-service cars: stations at La Cité.
- 450 parking spaces are available underneath La Cité and 2,000 additional parking spaces in close walking distance. Exhibitors are allocated a temporary parking area with direct access to la Cité’s exhibition areas.
Each participant has to make his/her own room reservation.
Pre-reserved rooms and block of studios are available with very attractive conditions at:
- Belfort Hotel *** - 1 rue de Belfort 44 000 Nantes - Phone number: 33 (0)2 40 47 05 57Ideally located in front and at walking distance from the conference venue, with a special rate per night for one people of 86 € and for two people of 96 € and breakfast at 9,90 €. Booking early is advisable. To book please send your request at email@example.com with the code: "CONGRES TAFT"
Web site: http://www.hotel-belfort-nantes.fr/en/
- Residential Hotel Appartcity*** - 2 rue Emile Masson 44000 Nantes - Phone number: 33 (0)2 51 89 76 10Ideally located in front and at walking distance from the conference venue, with a special rate per night for one or two people of 82 € and breakfast at 9,50 €. Booking early is advisable. To book please send your request at firstname.lastname@example.org with the code: "CONGRES TAFT"
Web site: http://en.appartcity.com/aparthotel-nantes-cite-des-congres/_R_87_1_/appartcity-residence.htm
- NOVOTEL Nantes centre gare **** - 3 rue de Valmy 44000 NANTES
Located in the heart of "La Cité" Nantes Congress Center
Negotiated prices for TAFT Conference - Standard single-bedded room, buffet breakfast included at 95 € VAT included per night, additional local tax at 1.1€ per person per day. To benefit from those very preferred rates, please contact our reservation service on 0033.251.82.0000 or by email at h1571-RE@accor.com
- RESIDHOME Berges de la Loire Nantes **** - 3 Allée Jacques Berque 44000 NANTES - Phone number: +33 (0)2 40 99 07 07
Immediate proximity with the Congress Hall in a unique setting of greenery on the Loire river banks.
Negotiated price for TAFT Conference - Standard single at 92,50 € inclusive of American buffet breakfast and VAT, City tax at 1.10 € per person per day. To benefit from this very preferred rate, please contact us by email with the code "CONGRES TAFT" at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Radisson Blu Hotel Nantes **** 6 Place Aristide Briand, 44000 Nantes ; rooms from 130 €/night
Grand Hôtel Mercure Nantes Central **** 4 rue du Couedic, 44000 Nantes ; about 99 €/night, breakfast and taxes included.
Hôtel IBIS STYLES Nantes Centre Place Royale *** 3 rue du Couédic, 44000 Nantes, from 92,75 € to 109 € /night.
Hôtel de France *** 24 rue Crébillon, 44000 Nantes ; mean rate 97 € /night.
Hôtel Graslin *** 1 rue Piron, 44000 Nantes ; with a rate per night for 1 or 2 people of 105 € for a "Confort" room, and 135 € for a "Space" room, breakfast 11,15 €.
Hôtel Pommeraye ** 2 rue Boileau, 44000 Nantes from 54 € to 159 € /night, breakfast 10,40 €.
Hôtel Surcouf ** 38 rue Richebourg, 44000 Nantes ; with a rate per night from 58 to 73 €.
Hôtel Astoria ** 11 rue Richebourg, 44000 Nantes ; from 78 €/night.
Grand Hôtel de Nantes ** 2 bis rue Santeuil, 44000 Nantes ; from 62 €/night.
Hôtel Voltaire Opera Nantes ** 10 rue Gresset, 44000 Nantes ; from 59 €/night.
Hôtel Le Cambronne * 11 rue Fourcroy, 44000 Nantes ; from 65 €/night.
Travelling to and from Nantes
- Nantes Airport information
- People coming from abroad and who's fly arrives in Paris should check if there is a possibility of air connection to Nantes Airport.
- From Nantes Airport, you may use the shuttle (7,50 € ; Shuttle timing) or a taxi (25 to 35 €) to get in the center of Nantes city.
- Information on : http://www.voyages-sncf.com
- From Paris (Gare Montparnasse) to Nantes, you will have at least one departure per hour, and the train trip will take 2h10.
- To join the city centre from Nantes train station, take "Sortie Nord" where you can get a tramway line 1, direction Françaois Mitterand, and get off at "Commerce" station.
Moving down town with the tramway...
- Tramway information : http://www.tan.fr
Nantes : A city guide...
Pack your bags and come over for a pleasantly surprising stay in Nantes. Be enchanted by the Dukes of Brittany Castle, fall under the charm of the Elephant and let yourself be won over by the fascinating Loire valley Unesco.
The place to come for antiques, designer goods and fashion outlets. Taste the Loire valley wines and the traditional "beurre blanc" sauce. And a stone's throw away from Nantes are the famous seaside resorts of La Baule and Pornic.
Welcome to Nantes, a creative city open to the world...
Based on the Isle of Nantes, the Buren rings (Daniel Buren)
"Les machines de l'île": the great elephant