The network, coordinated from the Laboratory of Genetics and Pathology (LGP) at La Tremblade is made up of:
- A vet who coordinates the network and whose responsibility it is to:
- Harmonise the activities of the different actors in the network
- Inform and train the actors of the network
- Design the monitoring strategy of the network and update it according to the regulatory, scientific and socio-economic context
- Disseminate and promote the results of the monitoring
- Correspondents in the thirteen sites associated with the eight Ifremer LER laboratories ensure collection of information from the field and sampling of shellfish for analysis
- A team managing a database that archives the results recorded by the network’s activities.