The organizational structure will consist of the following (see organigram here below):
A Steering Committee (SC),
bringing together the duly appointed representatives of all the partner institutions, as well as representatives of REVOSIMA and of the RESIF-EPOS, EMSO-France research & ILICO infrastructures. The French Oceanographic Fleet will also have a non-permanent representative, to facilitate the coordination between project activities and naval facilities. The SC will meet twice a year.
- Adopt the work program;
- Approve allocated budget and resources;
- Validate the deliverables;
- Approve any changes;
- Promote economic sustainability of the present Structuring Equipment.
An Executive Committee (EC), in charge of:
- Implementing the decisions of the Steering Committee;
- Preparing and managing budgets;
- Promote and develop cooperation between partners;
- Promote valorization and outreach activities;
- Liaising with the Information systems of RESIF-EPOS, EMSO, SISMER and REVOSIMA.
The Executive Committee will be composed of:
- The project manager, assisted by an administrative & financial manager and by a secretary;
- The responsible person in charge of the « RESIF-EPOS Marine » group handling the mobile equipment;
- The "Mayotte regional team leader" of EMSO-France;
- The responsible person in charge of REVOSIMA;
- The representative of ILICO;
- The responsible in charge of the Information Systems activities.