Hybrid ROV for coastal applications
The H-ROV is an underwater vehicle, powered by on-board Li-on batteries, which can be deployed in both teleoperated mode (ROV) and autonomous mode (AUV), for coastal applications (up to 2500m) and from small vessels without dynamic positioning.
- Acoustic cartography
- Local inspection very close to the sea floor
- High resolution & geo-referenced optical imaging
- Samples collecting
- Light tools manipulating
- Ability to work on steep slopes
The Hybrid ROV is powered by on-board batteries that reduces the weight and volume of on-deck equipment. It can beoperated in:
• teleoperated mode (ROV), via a light optic fibre cable deployed from a depressor or a cage. This tether management system allows the vehicle to operate from vessels without dynamic positioning.
• autonomous mode (AUV), with an optional acoustic communication link.
based on 1.5t
0 to 2nd
Inertial - Doppler (Phins & DVL)
Optical fibre in teleoperated mode
14 to 20kWh Li-on battery
GAPS - USBL box
6 to 10h
Acoustic and optical cartography
Dexterous manipulator arm and a grasping arm
Light sampling devices
High resolution images
Possibility of adding sensors or specialized tools
> Download the presentation sheet in English version (PDF file)