The deep sea biology symposium is pleased to invite you to attend the roundtable discussion
"How deep sea environments could be a mine of bioinspiration to foster innovation ?"
The event will be held on Thursday 16th of september, from 5 pm to 7.30 pm
Around the themes of biomimicry and deep sea ecosystems, the speakers will explore and discuss the potential of deep sea ecosystems for bioinspiration approaches in several industrial sectors (medical, cosmetics, design, ...) and the obstacles that still need to be removed to foster innovation based on these peculiar environments.
Join us for this event to explore these subjects with the following confirmed speakers:
- Franck Zal (Chief executive officer, Hemarina)
- Laurent Meijer (Chief scientific officer, ManRos Therapeutics)
- Sandra Rey (Chief executive officier, Glowee)
- Sébastien Duprat de Paule (Innovation director, natural raw materials, Yves Rocher)
- Julia Sigwart (Professor, Senckenberg Research Institute)
How to register ?
The event will take place both on site (Oceanopolis, Brest, France) and online, participation is free but registration is mandatory: https://forms.ifremer.fr/lep/round-table-bioinspiration-dsbs21/
Registration deadline is fixed on: Monday 13th of september.
Attendees are also invited to join us for the networking cocktail following the debate.
We are looking to see many of you for this roundtable !