The abstract submission is open until 30th, April 2021
Recommendations for abstract submission
- Each author may be the presenting author of only one standard abstract submitted to Topics 1 to 6 (or in any special sessions of these topics) : see 'Standard and special sessions'
- Abstracts may only be submitted online. Abstracts must be 300 words maximum (text and references; not including title, authors or affiliations) following . Please do not change the font and the character size of the template. Equations and up to two tables or photos or figures may be added: two files can be uploaded with the abstract text (accepted formats: .png or .jpg).
- Abstracts submitted for the conference will be referred by scientific committees members with expertise in the relevant subject area.
- Oral prestations can be given in-person or online (live-streamed or pre-recorded)
- There will be a limited amount of oral presentations. If your abstract is rejected for an oral presentation you will be offered to present a poster.
- Abstracts will be published in the DSBS website.
For information, abstracts will be accepted only if registration is confirmed (for more information about registration, see details about the conference format).
Deadline for submission: 30th, April 2021
Review process: May 2021
Letter of acceptance: 1st, June 2021