Ifremer offers post-doctoral positions to young French or foreign scientists who have completed their PhD. and are motivated by development and innovation in various fields of Marine Sciences : technology and ecotechnology, aquaculture, fisheries, environment, risks analysis, physics of oceans, etc.
Postdoctoral positions are contracted for a duration of 12 months, possibly renewable for a non-renewable 6-month period.
Interested applicants should send :
- A handwritten letter including the specific skills and competence for the particular postdoctoral position you are interested in.
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- A summary of work previously done, mentioning the date of submission of the thesis,
- A list of publications and communications / symposia.
- Two letters of recommendation.
These documents should be mailed or e-mailed to the Scientist Contact whose name appears in the list of post-doctoral subjects.
The deadline for applications is september 9, 2016.
Complementary information can be obtained through exchanges with the Scientist Contact at Ifremer whose name appears in the list of Post-doctoral subjects. The criteria for selecting candidates are the following :
- The Curriculum Vitae of the nominee must be consistent with the proposal regarding the post-doctoral position.
- The candidate must be under 35 years old at December 31, 2015.
- The candidate has not previously performed post-doctoral research at Ifremer.
- The candidate has spent a majority of his (her) doctoral position out of Ifremer.
The list of subjects of the call for post-doctoral candidates can be downloaded here :
Postdoctoral positions will begin from the 1st of November, 2016.